ANIME IS FOR EVERYONE
I know that I am not the only classic anime fan who has a difficult time navigating the new climate of anime.
1. Are the issues of the past still relevant today?
If so how?
2. What about the increasing number of anime released each season?
- There are so many anime that come out that it’s almost impossible to watch them all.
- Even worse anything not watched will just end up on a backlog that may never get looked at it.
- As someone who has a backlog of over 300 anime trust me I know.
But this evolving climate of anime also affects new fans.
I mean with over 60 years of anime where does one even start?
To be honest, even I find it a little overwhelming.
I created MyMediaChops to solve this modern anime issues.