Shirley can’s catch a break and is constantly on the worse end of someone’s Geass power. This point goes along with my other on how Shirley is done dirty in this series.
Here are the times that Shirley is affected by Geass:
- Mao reads her mind in Stage 14,
- Lelouch commands her to forget about him in Stage 14,
- Charles rewrites her memories sometime after R1,
- Rolo uses his Geass on her to stop her perception of time to grab the gun and killed her with it in Turn 13,
- and Lelouch again to command her to live Turn in 13.
What also interesting about Shirley is that she has two Geass effects working on her at the same time. I don’t believe anyone else in the series ever went through that.
But technically she is tied with Lelouch with being affected by the most amount of unique Geass power if you count the new alternative universe. those instances would be
- Mao reads his mind from Stage 14 – Stage 16,
- Charles rewrote his memories right after Suzaku stopped him on Kamine Island
- Rolo stop his perception of time Turn 4 and Turn 19,
- and Shamna’s Geass sent her back six hours in the past which affected Lelouch’s plans in Lelouch of the Re;surrection.
And if we are counting Lelouch of the Re;surrection then Suzaku has the most.
- Mao reads his mind in R1 Stage 16
- Rolo stop his perception of time in R2 Turn 5
- Lelouch commands Suzaku to leave in R1 Stage 18
- Bismarck uses his Geass when fighting him in R2 Turn 22
- Shamna indirectly affects him with her Geass by changing her plans with knowledge of the future.
unfortunately this, not the last of the bad luck that will discuss about Shirley in this list.